How To Sign-Up for an Account in The App
Here are the links to get the new app!
How do I create an account in our Mobile App?
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Click into the App Store or Google Play Store via the links above.
- Download the San Anselmo Yoga app. Yes, this is ReBranded!
- Once you have found San Anselmo Yoga click the logo.
- In the app, click the login button in the top center.
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out all of your information, using the same email address which is receiving this message and create a password.
- Once your account is created, open your email and verify the account.
- Once you click the verify button it will ask you to opt in or out of emails, this screen will automatically save, you can close it out once you have made your decision.
- Return to your app and click Manage emails.
- If your account says VERIFIED you can close this screen.
- If your account says NOT VERIFIED, please click the email and resend the verification.
- Once email has been verified, you can close the Manage emails screen.
- From here, if you have a studio account already it will ask you to link your account to the studio (this will allow you to access your memberships and class packages).
- Once all of these steps have been completed, you are all set to register!
Unsure on how to use the app? Check out our resource guide for step-by-step instructions and videos to get you started!
In Person Classes
YES, we are currently teaching IN-PERSON Classes.
- Are you teaching classes inside? Yes, we are. Monthly Members and Fully Vaccinated. Register for class in advance.
- When will you teach classes inside? Tuesday – Sunday we have class inside and in person.
- Will you require masks inside? In the present and in the future, masks will remain a choice you can make.
- Will you require proof of vaccination to be inside for class? Yes, we will require proof of vaccination for inside classes.
- Are kids allowed at yoga? If they are vaccinated and members.
- Can I bring my dog to outside yoga? Yeah, keep the dog around you and be respectful of others and it is all good.
- Will you have In-Person BootCamp? We are not planning to do BootCamp, we are working at being the best yoga studio we can be.
- Why are in-person classes more expensive? Bruh. Everything is more expensive. Except for vaccines, those are free. We lowered our prices and created discounts for Teachers and Nurses. Progress.
We have an AMAZING OnDemand Membership and Platform.
- Is this a stand alone membership? YES. It is included with In-Person Membership.
- Where do I sign up? https://video.sananselmoyoga.com
- How much does it cost? $10 a month or $108 for a year!
- Do I get any deals or discounts at the Studio? No. #realtalk
- Are new videos and classes added regularly? Yes, every single week.
- Will you have videos from guest teachers? Yes.
- Do you have meditation videos? Yes.
- What about TRX Videos? Probably Not. We are much chiller these days.
- Why is the price so inexpensive? “Do It For The Love, Not For The Money.” Michael Franti
- Can I watch these on my phone, iPad, computer, TV? Yes.
- Best Set-up? The one you know how to use. We watch these classes on an iPad and Airplay them to our AppleTV to take class on the big screen. You can also do this from your phone or computer! This will also work with an Android set-up the same way, or even sent to a Roku.
- Can you cancel my membership for me? All subscriptions are controlled by you! https://video.sananselmoyoga.com
Want help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.