San Anselmo Yoga Vision – Collaborate
San Anselmo Yoga Mission – To Build A Healthy Community With You.
San Anselmo Local Resources
San Anselmo Shops – Check out what the Shops in San Anselmo are doing!
San Anselmo Eats – Check out what the restaurants of San Anselmo are doing!
Maya Normandi – Website design and branding, think global and hire local.
Heather Wyville Design – Heather has done our logos and our clothing and products. She is an amazing illustrator!
Sproos Salon – Travis is a Member and his family owns and runs this shop! From cut to color whether it is your regular style or you are going to an event!
Caralina Kvalstad Chiropractor – Her business is located right next to Barton’s Bagels and she does Cranio Sacral work!
MH Bread & Butter – Delicious Bread! Eat everything on the menu! Twice!
Comforts – Heck yeah you have to get your Chinese Chicken Salad on.
Cucina – Our go to Italian food!
Pizzalina – You will love the Pizza and the salads are refreshing!
Barton’s Bagels – Delicious!!! Jamie loves the Toasted Salt Bagel with Butter! This place rivals any NYC Bagel Shop!!!
Dogville – They love Dogs and it Shows!!! Stacy has the BEST Dog treats and everything your dog needs!
Tam Realty – Owned by Kira and David Swaim and located right next to our Retail Shop, Kira will help you buy or sell your home.
Sugar – You know this is our weakness!!! The best candy store in Marin!
Longway – Hobo chic clothing for kids and adults! Designed right here in San Anselmo!!!
Kismet – Erica has great taste with hip clothes, shoes and accessories!
Marin Family Acupuncture – Kenji and Lynette Hirabayashi are local to San Anselmo with an office across the border in San Rafael. Lynette has a specialty in fertility for women and Kenji feet!
Amphora – Delicious Olive Oil in San Anselmo from all over the world, taste before you buy!
Julie Neil Home – Julie Neil is an amazing interior designer, she will get your home ready to sell or help you find the missing piece to complete your family room.
Lisa Bakamis Designs – From the right wall paper to redesigning your home or business.
Beth Sasan – Local Realtor! Beth has been a Member since we opened and is a yoga teacher!
The Indie Alley – Co-Working in Fairfax
Vuori – The softest and most comfortable clothing out of San Diego, feel comfortable and look great.
Athleta – Great style and performance! Petaluma company with Great Marin people working there!
lululemon.com – Technical clothing. Lasts forever. You will not slip on their yoga mats!
Manduka – Yoga Mats, Blocks, Blankets..
Yogo Travel Mat – Folds up and travels great! Jessica is local to Marin!!!
Breakaway Matcha – Fine Green Matcha Tea based in San Anselmo!
Where to practice when you are on the road? With one of our friends!
Three Dog Yoga – Yoga Studio in Santa Rosa, California
The Yoga Centre – San Luis Obispo, California
Cleveland Yoga – Yoga Studios in Cleveland, Ohio
Power Yoga Canada – Yoga Studios in Toronto, Canada
Breathe Yoga – Yoga studios outside of Rochester, New York
DownDog Yoga – Yoga studios in Georgetown, DC
- Make it part of your yoga practice to arrive early. Getting to class 5 minutes early gives you time to scan in, chillax and prepare to practice. Parking is rough in San Anselmo! You can usually find parking at the end of Tunstead or in one of the Public lots 2 blocks away. If you are late, drive slowly, we don’t want you breaking any laws or stressing out about getting to yoga!!! Come in and practice, we are waiting for you!
- Remove your shoes at the door. The floor itself is a shoeless zone, help us keep the studio clean!
- Please turn off cell phones or at least put it in vibrate mode before class.
- Bring a mat, towel and water to class. We have filtered water in the back, bringing your own water bottle is appreciated by us, the landfills and the trees!
- Tell your teacher about any injuries or special health conditions you have going on. We can suggest modifications, avoid assists and help you enjoy your practice safely.
- Shower. Any smell, good or bad, is stronger in a warm room. If you can smell yourself…we can too!
- Writing your name on your mat and/or yogi toes will help you keep track of it. We have mat storage so you can leave your mat at the studio!
- Clean up after yourself. Put away blocks and straps you use – do your neighbor a favor and put away theirs!
- Create Joy in your practice. Whether it is enjoying a deep stretch or it is relaxing with where you are right now, we are here to assist you in creating happiness, strength and flexibility thru your yoga practice!
- Show up. Practice when you want to and when you feel like laying on the couch.
- Introduce yourself to someone you don’t know in class!
Contact Us! Amy Ginsberg email@example.com.
San Anselmo Yoga is located in the heart of San Anselmo across the street from the library and Haney Orthodontics next to Jack’s Drugs at: 141 Tunstead Ave. San Anselmo, California 94960 (415) 683-1191 (we never answer the phone, but leave us a message or text us if you prefer that over email.
We have a Group on Facebook! This Group is moderated and for our Members to connect with each other, talk amongst yourselves!
Download our iPhone App and have our current schedule all the time!